FRSC) HAS COMMENCED THE PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT AS APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has commenced the process of recruitment as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria by opening its Portal to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps , namely, the Officer cadre, Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre, and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise. According to Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, for the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age. For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and M...
